[Coco] New CoCo

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Jan 24 08:10:27 EST 2008

I only updated "Tandy's Little Wonder". "Mastering OS-9" is available for download from the list site in the Farna folder. I posted all of my CoCo related publications for download for personal use, but retain the copyright. If someone is interested in updating or re-writing "Mastering OS-9" to "Mastering NitrOS-9" they are welcome to do so -- I have no objections and won't say a thing about copyright infringement even if they take my text and just make minor changes.

My version is a re-write (almost total re-write!) or Paul Ward's original. Our deal just required me to mention that fact, otherwise I have total rights to it. I would just require the same thing -- that the intro/credits be modified to credit Paul's original work and my re-write as the sources for any new creation. I don't mind if someone sells a re-write for NitrOS-9 either -- no royalties or payments will be asked/required. I would like to be informed though, and ask that after sales stop or 3-5 years after the re-writer stops selling that the text be made available as a PDF download somewhere, much as I did with my work.

--------------
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:18:50 -0500
From: John T Chasteen <johnchasteen.2 at juno.com>

Frank  welcome to the Retired club.
I have your 1995 version "Mastering OS-9 on the Tandy Color Computer 3"
 What kind of media do you have your updated info? If you are selling the
later
revision, I will sell for you at the Chicago coco fest.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"