[Coco] Virtual Memory in OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:13:43 EST 2008

Hmm,
Well, I compiled it (curses.lzh) successfully under OS-9/68K on my MM/1. I'm
guessing it should end up as a library file (curses.l), so to compile
properly it needs some switches on the cc command line, which I'll need to
read up on.

At this time it fails in the linker, with an undefined main(), which is
correct.

So it would seem that the curses.lzh file is not at this time OS-9/6809
compatible. That's not to say it couldn't be made to work, IMHO.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.