[Coco] New CoCo

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Jan 22 11:02:47 EST 2008

I retired officially on 01 August, 2007, but with saved leave and other comp time given when one retires, I was home in late May 07. I now reside in South Carolina in what was my grandparents house, remodeling it a bit along.

I don't do anything with a CoCo these days, just keep up with the list here and chime in on occasion. I did update the book in 2006 though, so it's more or less current. That was my last CoCo project, though it's possible I may update it again in a few years, as really only the contacts/support pages need updating at this point. I still have an interest in the little machine, just not enough time on hand to play with one!

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:49:20 -0500
From: John T Chasteen <johnchasteen.2 at juno.com>

Thanks Frank for the web site. Always looking for coco information.

Are you still in the U.S. Airforce? if so where are you stationed?
I still remember our two day visit when you were in Georgia.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"