[Coco] New CoCo

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Jan 22 09:49:20 EST 2008

Thanks Frank for the web site. Always looking for coco information.

Are you still in the U.S. Airforce? if so where are you stationed?
I still remember our two day visit when you were in Georgia.

All coco web site info appreciated.

I can't get rid of any coco "stuff". This last cocofest was great. I
managed to get
a lot of Cloud-9 equipment and software..

Regards

John