[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Jan 22 08:32:39 EST 2008

Frank,

Took off list.

No slam in anyway. I'm 44yrs old and hope to be semi retired in 5 yrs.
Maybe long will the real estate markets current. Good buyers market
which I have done.

I have several REALLY good investments, real estate going to
development 7 figure digits are easy to work with.

Cloud-9 is doing well. I wish I had my kids around to help yet. My
daughter was probably the only girl in recent history that could do a
512k upgrade with NO help. :) She loved to help out in the office too.
They have grown older and are making their own lives now.

Boisy almost put himself through college with C-9 sales. Seems like
I'm always cutting him checks.

I have sold over 300 CoCo3s at my place. Almost all by more 'stuff'
biggest order to date, single orders was $1700. I get them quite often
from $700-$1200.
I still have ~100 CoCo3s at the shop.

Nitch market, still fun, it is a hobby business but I have some
designs in the wings that will be branching out to other markets and
large qtys if it flies.

SB will be a landfall in sales, period, plus a huge time magnet. Glad
to get that monkey off my back. We have so many more products that we
haven't even talked about and our tools are out of this world.

Regards,

Mark