[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Jan 22 08:18:25 EST 2008

I don't doubt you're busy -- you're the ONLY hardware source for the CoCo now!

I'm skeptical that you could make it a full time job, at least and still maintain your current standard of living. Unless of course you have income from some very good investments! ;> If you mean the time invested, I certainly understand -- my AMC hobby publications could be the same.

I don't want to know anything about your personal financial situation, and my skepticism definitely isn't meant as disrespect or a slam -- just an opinion. Skepticism aside, I hope you ARE doing that well with Cloud-9!

----------------
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:37:37 -0600
From: Mark Marlette <mark at cloud9tech.com>

Frank,

I could make this a full time job.

Don't kid yourself, the sales are there. That is why the SB is so
late. Sales get in the way.
<snip>

--
Frank Swygert