[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Jan 21 04:54:19 EST 2008

Roger,

I hope that your reference to $04 or sometimes %101 was kidding or
your 10million lines of code might be wrong.

The reason I posted what I did was because if you did know what the
GIME was doing you wouldn't have responded the way you did or asked
the question the way you did. Posting responses gathered with unused
bits set/cleared, etc.

That is all.

Mark