[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Jan 20 21:31:43 EST 2008

Roger,

To be compatible with a 512k system when/if the end user ever updated.

Just as if you poke in values in to the MMU that would move you out
of 512k. They are just pages of repeat lower address that 2^y as you
go up in the address space.

Going up in memory space that logic works, going decreasing it does
not because the upper address space is always present.

Binary thing.....hex thing. Decimal thing....I'll hit the
delete/trash icon. Last warning. :)

Stick with hex and you will understand how it works, remember it and
possibly see how the hardware is functioning.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9