[Coco] 2 MB upgrade in PAL coco3

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Jan 20 20:16:02 EST 2008

Bob,

Anything is worth a try but I take the approach, since I have a lot
of test equipment available to me. Once I know what the problem is
then providing the proper solution....Engineer it. :)

Sorry that is just me. There is more than one way to fix a problem.
You get it going, that is what you want. I get stuck in the design
engineer rinse cycle. Always going bigger, better and then faster. :)

Good luck.

Mark