[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Jan 20 16:49:31 EST 2008

Roger,

I haven't been following this that close because it is something I do everyday.

As james has indicated, basic CoCo understanding of the CoCo's
internal registers. A stock MMU is only 6 bits wide. 'AND' off the
upper two bits, bit6 & bit7.

Go to a 1 meg machine and bit0-6 will be used.

Go to a 2meg machine and bit0-7 will be used.

256 blocks of 8k sized blocks = 2megs.

Mark
Cloud-9