[Coco] Jeweled "screenshot"

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:59:10 EST 2008

Now THAT looks nice!  I can't wait!

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Puzzle Pirates.  It's an MMO based on
puzzles - there are many ideas there!  And if you really want to feel
jealous, check out their office spaces at
http://www.wired.com/culture/design/multimedia/2007/06/gallery_nemo_office?c
urrentPage=1&slideView=10.  Almost enough to make me want to move to SF...

Anyway, Roger, keep it up!

John Guin