[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 16:50:59 EST 2008

Ah glad to hear you were kidding. Made my heart skip a beat there for a
second! It's the big one Martha! XD

BTW, if you haven't looked into them yet, I have had luck in the past with
promo items with this site. Yes I know its in the UK, but shipping it back
across the pond is still cheaper then ordering it from china! Go figure.

http://www.ideasbynet.com/sparta_mugs.htm

I made some NES mugs with them a few years back, and the colors are still as
good as new, so I would most definitely recommend them. Unit price is under
4 dollars each in packs of 100.  They also carry more then mugs, and was
honestly thinking of making some TRS-80 Stainless pens for myself and gifts
to others! Everyone always steals my pens at work, and with a custom pen
like that. HAHA like to see them explain where they got it from! LOL! The
ultimate revenge! WUAHAHHAHAHA.

Dave

  _____

------------------------------------------------------------- Original
Message

At 02:56 PM 1/19/2008, you wrote:

>Bejeweled on the other hand would make a great title. To be perfectly

>honest, the butterfly game isn't up my alley, but bejeweled would be a
great

>addition to my coco library!

>As for taking down Coco3 that would be a huge shame. Especially when I

>haven't even had a chance yet to order my mug! ( Which I will do Friday! )

The mugs will be ordered soon. I'll order more than I need but not
too many more. They just don't make it easy to get any decent color
mugs done without multiple surcharges, so the customers are
practically just paying cost on them. In fact, by the time I put the
pack of hot chocolate in there, I'm probably paying people to accept the
mugs.

>At least consider before closing down shop, to move/sell ownership to the

>next CoConut in line.

Read my post again and you'll see a "wink" at the end of my statement.