[Coco] Duplicating Copy-Protected Games (Z-89) (Was: Coco Digest , Vol 55, Issue 22)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:04:07 EST 2008

Dave R said:

>I am going to assume that Cocodownunder sparked this debate/notice?

The offending file on cocodownunder has now been removed. Apologies to Steve
Bjork for its appearance there. The uploader told me it was done in error.

To all other software authors: If you find any of your software on that site
which should not be there, please email the site owner or myself, and I will
remove it.

Steve Bjork, would a list of your current software be available? This way,
it will be possible to make sure that no further infringements occur.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.