[Coco] using coco3 with TV

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:01:15 EST 2008

I have an Amiga 1080 monitor with both RGB and composite (I made the RGB
cable myself).  You just flick a switch to jump between modes.  Well, you
have to turn the monitor on and off when you switch to RGB and when you are
in RGB and you hit reset or power on the computer.  Darn thing doesn't seem
to like re-syncing.