[Coco] using coco3 with TV

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 12:57:32 EST 2008

I use both RGB/composite monitor (1084S) and a TV.
Main reason I keep both handy was for development. Setting up composite vs. rgb palettes and checking readability mainly.
I also dislike playing older games with artifact colors in black & white or even with the "patch" that tries to fake artifact colors.
I will always have a TV or composite monitor within a cable's reach of my CoCo.
Bob