[Coco] PC World's 10 Worst PC Keyboards

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Jan 10 11:48:40 EST 2008

Rod Barnhart wrote:
> In case anyone's interested, the MC-10 made PC World's "10 Worst PC
> Keyboards of All Time."
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,139100-page,6-c,keyboards/article.html

That's a fun article.  Of course Commodore appears 3 times in that list
(mentioning the C=64 and the Vic 20 in the same entry).  The keyboard on
the Apple 2C wasn't all that nice either, but I guess it didn't sink to
the depths of the T/S 1000.  They mention the (real) CoCo but don't dis
the original CoCo's chicklet keyboard.  On the scale of chicklet
keyboards, I guess the CoCo's isn't too bad.

JCE