[Coco] Model Railroading with a CoCo...

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:21:22 EST 2008

John,

  I think it's time to re-check prices on the Digitrax stuff. When this
stuff first began, there were more than one maker of control systems and
they were all very expensive. I know the Digitrax protocol is very good, but
I couldn't afford to do what I wanted then. The last time I checked, they
were just beginning to make N-scale stuff. HO is much easier to make because
of the larger size.

  This topic has re-kindled my interest.

  And now the research begins.... again.

George