[Coco] Is there any disk utility that allow to copy selected track only?

Ghislain Harvey ghislainharvey at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 6 23:01:33 EST 2008

Thanks for all those valuable information you gave me.
The only problem left for me is that for a unknown reason I can't recreate
it on a real coco. It freeze when formatting track0.
Maybe I do not copy correctly the DSK image to the real coco disk.
Even with keil emulator , I am unable to recreate the disk.
Maybe there is something wrong with the defeater.
Ghislain