[Coco] Mary's arcade game nearing release (Roger Taylor)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:47:01 EST 2008

Roger, when you create the 50Hz PAL version, don't forget to set the 50Hz
bit in the GIME register $FF98 (bit 3), or the programme will scroll madly
on my CM-8 monitor.

The above problem was a real hassle when OS9 level 2 came to Australia. It
wasn't modified for 50Hz, and for those who had monitors or televisions
which had no adjustment for that, it was a no-go. Then some idiot in Tandy
came up with a patch to REL, but the patch didn't verify the module, so it
became impossible to cobbler a new disk from it. Grrr.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.