[Coco] Mary's arcade game nearing release (Roger Taylor)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 6 21:03:24 EST 2008

At 03:17 PM 1/6/2008, you wrote:
>Tried to contact offlist.. Came back as bad address.  I will
>actually be passing through Kilgore this Thursday on my way back
>from an install from Shreveport.  I would be happy to test on my
>coco3.  It's 128k (still haven't installed the upgrade I have) and
>it's on a tv, not a monitor, but I would be happy to test it.

operator at coco3.com, bad address?  I must have mistyped it.  Try again.

I'm going to probably first try Bob's 50hz PAL test then onto one
U.S. tester.  When you pass through on I-20 look for any UPS truck if
in the morning and if it's a white guy, it *could* be me, but out of
60+ drivers, the odds...  :)  Anyway, have a safe trip.