[Coco] Adventure game project for the Coco

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Sun Jan 6 21:11:51 EST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:50 PM, Bob Devries wrote:

> Hmm, interesting...
>
> Is there an explanation of Fortran programming available on the
> 'net? I for one haven't a clue how to write (or read) Fortran code.
>
> I believe that Microware produced a OS-9/6809 Fortran compiler, but
> I don't know of anyone who will admit to having it.
>
> --

Well, since no one seems to have a copy of the fortran compiler for
OS9, we're basically left with rewriting the code. As far as reading
fortran, that shouldn't really be much of a problem. If you can
program in any high level language, you can usually read programs in
other languages (even if you can't readily write programs in that
language.) Fortran isn't one of the cryptic languages like 'C' can
be. It would really be nice if someone commented the code tho(lol). I
still have my old Fortran 77 book if someone has a question.

Dean