[Coco] Adventure game project for the Coco

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:50:08 EST 2008

Hmm, interesting...

Is there an explanation of Fortran programming available on the 'net? I for
one haven't a clue how to write (or read) Fortran code.

I believe that Microware produced a OS-9/6809 Fortran compiler, but I don't
know of anyone who will admit to having it.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.