[Coco] Is there any disk utility that allow to copy selected track only?

Ghislain Harvey ghislainharvey at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 6 19:04:09 EST 2008

Forget last link. This one is the good one
Yes it is copy protected. I'm trying to rebuilt z89 from the downunder. I
think there might be some bug in the code. Btw it use the defeater but there
are disk error while the program is trying to write sector higher than 18.
Here is the direct link to the files. When you uncompress it its under SRB
http://coco.clubltdstudios.com/downunder/RSDOS/Sundog-Games/Sundog/games.zzz
.zip
Thanks and tell me if you are able to make it work on emulator or real coco.
Ghislain