[Coco] Copying a data/binary file from disk to cassette

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:51:38 EST 2008

The code which is at the end of Marble Maze, inserts a command into the
command line buffer, which BASIC executes when the LOADM has completed. This
method is used quite often.

Also, you may get multiple blocks in a binary file if the file was created
by Disk EDTASM.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.