[Coco] Rainbow IDE problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:06:34 EST 2008

Roger,
I have called Briza, and he told me he found what may be causing the
problem.

My assumption that his source was his own was wrong.... He was cutting and
pasting from someone else's source, but that source was from EDTASM and
still had line numbers! When Briza removed those, it compiled correctly.

Now why would the presence of line numbers cause an exception?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.