[Coco] Rainbow IDE problem

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Jan 3 23:46:17 EST 2008

At 10:28 PM 1/3/2008, you wrote:
>Hello, coco friends.
>
>I was just on the phone to Briza.
>He's having a problem with Rainbow IDE which I haven't been able to
>duplicate. He goes through all the correct moves to assemble (build)
>a .asm file to .bin, but doesn't get an output.
>
>The READOUT file has all the correct output up to and including the
>starting of CCASM (Roger's assembler), but after that it has this code:
>
>C000_0005

C000_0005 is an Exception Error in the HLA language which CCASM is
written in.  This stands for Memory Access Violation.  I'm not sure
why it's occuring, but are you sure you two are using the same
identical source code, as in the same files traded between
yourselves?  Send the same project to the other person and try to
rebuild.  I'm not sure right now what is causing the internal error
but with more information I can probably figure it out.