[Coco] [Color Computer] Happy New Years!

Phil phil.salathe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:20:04 EST 2008

>You can attach a .wav file to the cass port in MESS and it'll work as
>expected.

Nice one!  One more question: is it possible to skip a step, and
connect the audio lead on the Coco's cassette adapter directly to the
1/8" miniplug input on my Powerbook, so that I can create a .wav
directly from a CSAVE?

Thanks for the help, and for all your work on MacMESS (which has been
a huge source of enjoyment for me and my girlfriend as we've plowed
through old text adventures -- not to mention finally getting to
"beat" Downland after all these years!).

Best,
Phil