[Coco] ** Mary and the Butterflies **

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:34:52 EST 2008

Yup! It worked. Only took about three minutes to get it working.
That poor girl has a problem for sure. No defense at all other than the
trees..
It reminds me of  Space Invaders... I think.... if I remember correctly.

 I never really was into gaming, except for POPCORN. I did enjoy that one.
Otherwise, the advernture text games did get my attention.

BTW: I am using Firefox 2.0.0.11 - Windows-XP-Pro-SP2

From: "Roger Taylor"