[Coco] [coco] Line feeds

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:29:42 EST 2008

Hi George,

As I already told Rick Ross on this list, I may have these lying around some
place on the continent. I any case found a manual for DynaCalc at my
mother-in-law's house. The other stuff may be at my parent's attic some 800
kilometres away. The next opportunity I have, I will try to dig these up and
send a pdf-scan around.

Cheers,

Fedor