[Coco] Mary demo

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Jan 9 17:58:29 EST 2008

Ok, folks, with testers hard to come by at the rate I'm trying to
finish this game, I've released a demo that plays by itself to give
you an example.

Mary and the Butterflies

http://www.coco3.com/downloads/marydemo1.bin

http://www.coco3.com/downloads/marydemo1.dsk

Those with the VCC emulator can just click on the .bin file from
Windows and it will start right into the game.  I urge you to try
this on your real CoCo 3, any kind of setup, and give feedback.  I'm
adding joystick support at this time.

Thanks, and enjoy.

P.S. VCC has a bug with the GIME timer.  You'll notice in the title
screen how slow some of the text flashes, while it flashes ok during
a PAUSE.  MESS flashes the title text just fine.