[Coco] ka9q was Re: Coco Contiki

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Feb 28 00:15:20 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 06:42:42PM -0600, Christopher Hawks wrote:
> 	Me Too! Tho my Linux box was the internet connection and hub. And I
> 	had
> my Coco3, MM/1, and AT306 all running ka9q.

Oooh!  So you're the guy I really want to talk to, to get my Coco3
talking SLIP to my Linux box!

Details, man.  The more details you can give me, the greater the
chance I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Now that I know it can actually work, I'm going to take another stab
at getting KA9Q to work!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA