[Coco] Marty is getting rid of his CoCo stuff

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 11:40:35 EST 2008

Depending on how much stuff there is, would this be something that
Glenside might invest in for the CoCoFest Auction?  I mean, to be
able to bid on a _Marty Goodman_ CoCo...

On Feb 27, 2008, at Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 3:59 AM, Arthur
Flexser wrote:

> [...]

"In the time of Joseph McCarthyism, ..., I attempted
to explain each individual is wholly involved in the
democratic process, work at it or no.  The results of
the  process fall on the head of the public and he
who is recalcitrant or procrastinates in raising his
voice can blame no one but himself." -- Walt Kelly

“We have met the enemy and he is us”
-- Pogo / Walt Kelly, Earth Day 1970