[Coco] .CAS images and VCC

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:49:12 EST 2008

If your talking about bringing up some type of dialog that you can paste the
code into then maybe but it would be easyer to just have it "type" it into
the emulation than to have it load as a cassette file. As a side benifit of
doing it my way would be the last line in the file could simply be run,
rather that having to cload and then run after it "loaded". I think if done
right it will accept between 15 and 30 characters per second. I'm going to
have to add that (dynamic keyboard) fuctionallity anyway as when I get
around to adding command line options I want to add an -echo parameter so
that after it starts it will type something in for me.