[Coco] Coco Contiki

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Feb 25 05:15:36 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 08:28:16AM -0800, Jim Cox wrote:
> One idea I had a few years back involving Contiki and the CoCo was to
> somehow connect an Ethernut board running Contiki with a CoCo.

I don't see why it couldn't be done.  It uses, I believe, an ethernet
controller chip designed to be wired up to the HC11, which is
practically the same bus organization as the CoCo's 6X09.  If the
amount of I/O space it wants is the only issue, well, the disk
controller can be patched to not grab 0xFF5X.

But I'm _really_ not set up for hardware development.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko