[Coco] CoCo Fest Seminars

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:42:16 EST 2008

Brian Goers said:
> Hardware and Interfacing to to Color Computer, sensors (Home made and
> purchased).

I believe that there were many articles in various magazines such as The
Rainbow, which gave details of simple and not-so-simple projects for sensors
and other hardware add-ons of various types for the Colour Computer. Perhaps
it would be good to search these out, and make a list of them as a start for
a possible seminar on this subject.

Guys & gals, if you know of such a project in the various Colour Computer
magazines, please let us know on this list, so we can compile that
information.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.