[Coco] Cassette I/O Error Question

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:11:54 EST 2008

 I'm reminded of a question I had years ago about loading and saving machine
language programs... At one time, I knew the peeks to find the
start/end/execution addresses. Now I don't.
 How about the "auto execute programs"? How woud you copy those?

 If you cloadm a program... errors or not, how do you csavem that same
program to make a backup copy? Better yet, how would you save it to disk?

 I think this is a critical issue at this point in time.

George

ps: I would love to play some of those old text adventure games again. My
tapes have all been wasted due to time.