[Coco] CNET does a cracking open of a Coco 2

Joe F joef6809 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:10:35 EST 2008

We have one such person. We told him to get the old server and plug it in to
get some data off it. He decided the phone system was the old server and
proceeded to unplug the whole mess. Can you hear me now? guess not.
They will learn just as we did. But untill then it's fun to watch.
BTW the phone system runs on AIX, or as he put it, the bios is asking for a
password.