[Coco] archive DVD playable on TVs

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Feb 10 10:39:43 EST 2008

Has anyone explored the Super CoCo DVD on their TV set using their
home DVD player?  Any comments?  Did you see the "20th Century Fox"
like video sequence of mine in the Videos folder?

I just noticed that the /Pictures/Gallery/Festivals/ subfolder isn't
displaying anything even though on the DVD there are lots of
subfolders containing hundreds of standard JPEG images.  My player is
one of the plays-all units so I might need to reorganize the fest
folders somehow and see what's going on.

Everything else looks great on the TV.  Pictures, pictures, pictures!