[Coco] video capture on W-xp

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:06:57 EST 2008

It has nothing to do with the site hosting the stream. It has to do with the
fact that media player will render to an overlay buffer instead of the
primary buffer. Its does this for perfomance reasons. If you change the
settings in media player to always render to the primary buffer then
print-screen will work as expected.
On media player 9 they are under Tools->options->performance-Advanced.
Uncheck anything that says "use overlays". Close and restart Media player.