[Coco] Still having problems with Assembler

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 3 20:50:20 EST 2008

Charles Shrader wrote:

> I'm starting to wonder if trying to write assembler code in an emulator
> is not a very good idea?

On the contrary, you should have a much easier time in an emulator. I'd even
venture to suggest you use something like a debug build of MESS, with an
integrated debugger.

I recently did some Coco3 assembler development with Portal09 and a debug
build of MESS and couldn't think of a better, more convenient way to go...

Regards,