[Coco] Still having problems with Assembler

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:45:03 EST 2008

ok...

I just tried your sample code on a real coco3 using the EDTASM cartridge,
and it, too, hangs when you type the G command with the address of the
routine.

I hope you are aware that EDTASM *adds* your ORG value to the end address of
its buffer; in my case, the start address became $4847, even though the ORG
was given as 16384 ($4000).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.