[Coco] DLOAD (was: Re: Stupid Cassette Port Tricks, (was: Re: Coco and .WAV files))

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 00:29:57 EST 2008

   I just remembered that this was when printers didn't have much buffer
space. Usually only one line of data was all they could hold. So this may be
a moot point on modern printers. However, can a coco actually print to a a
modern printer? I've wondered about this.
 The new printers seem to use softwar in the computer to generate the
graphics to print simple text. Is this correct?

 Since I print my coco stuff from this PC, I haven't put a lot of thought to
this question. The PC does the work. I have little knowledge of how a PC and
Winderz XP works.

 Long live my Cocos!!!