[Coco] [coco] CNC coco

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:46:09 EST 2008

WOO:HOO!

 When I started this project, it  was mostly an experiment. Now it's
becoming a reality.

I'm about to crash and burn... kuz I wus up all night, working out the
software on this coco to make this machine work.

 I suppose it's the approximation of success that does that.

 Anyway... it's so cool to see the thing actually move around  the table as
planned.

 After some sleep time, I'm going to actually make an automated machining
process to finish the construction of the X axis.

 I'm tired. I'm turning it off and landing... It might not be a smooth
landing but, if I can walk away, it's a good landing.

 Piper Cubs forever!!!

Buenos Noches, amigos! Even if it IS almost luch time.

George