[Coco] 256K RAM chips

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 08:38:21 EST 2008

John and James,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
Thanks for all the information on my memory chips.
I knew they wouldn't actually work in the CoCo 3 but I thought they
might be able to be used in some other creative way.
It just seems a waste to through these chips in the trash. I will keep
them until some creative project comes my way.

Before I forget I hope everyone on the list has a Happy New Year.

I finally got all my CoCo's out of storage but I forgot to get my color
monitor! :)
I will get it on my next trip.

Alan Jones

--