[Coco] Why do we need a CoCo 4? (Long irrelevant rant)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Dec 29 20:46:14 EST 2008

On 29 Dec 2008 at 19:44, Tom Seagrove wrote:

> Great work on your project and I look forward to what you are
> producing for the future of our beloved little machine.  Great things
> in computing started with people tinkering in garages and bedrooms...
>
> Tom

It is one of three IPs that I have been working on. A real problem is what to
dicide on to do. Sometimes my ideas get bigger than they should be. try to
run before I walk scenario. Though in recent weeks I have pushed thorugh
the what ifs and started focussing on getting something initially working.
Then add on and improve.

james