[Coco] NitrOS9 driver for Tandy RS232 Pak?

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Dec 29 18:04:30 EST 2008

Steve,

Why are you in such a big hurry to start ripping out chips?  I have an
rs232 pack and have been using it since day one with OS9 connected to
modems, and direct connect to PC,s with no issues whatsoever.  I have
never OPENED the case.  Make sure they are not talking about the
modem-pack that RS also sold.  There is a hack for making it a normal
RS232 port.

If it works, why hack it?

Tim Fadden