[Coco] Ultimaterm problems

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 29 11:00:13 EST 2008

4.1 was the last version released. I used to transfer much larger
files than you are having with no problems, but I used to use Telix on
the PC side (never liked Hyper-terminal). Ymodem on the Ultimaterm
side is actually Xmodem-1K, from what I remember (Ymodem batch is the
real Ymodem). Maybe try a different PC program?

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle