[Coco] So how about sequels for classic CoCo games like Ghana Bwana in 3D for PC and Consoles?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:37:13 EST 2008

You know, I never even knew there was tech support available for the
CoCo...  Could you just call in or what?
Don't think I would have ever had a need for it, everything was pretty
self explanatory.  I would have just been calling in to say "how do
you get past the Anaconda in Dallas Quest?"  (Which I do remember the
answer to. :)