[Coco] CoCoNet is CoCo 3 ready

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Dec 22 03:08:43 EST 2008

Roger Taylor schrieb:
> type something like SAVEW
> "HTTP://WWW.COCO3.COM/somescript.php","RESULTS.HTM" , for example to
> grab a file from the web.

Hmmm... guess I didn't catch the SAVEW/LOADW syntax. Why do I "grab"
something from the web, if SAVEWing? I would expect SAVEW = "upload",
LOADW = "download" (or "grap").

And what about the second parameter?

If "HTTP://WWW.COCO3.COM/somescript.php" is the source (on the web)
which is then transferred to the CoCo's disk (destination file:
"RESULTS.HTM"), this would rather be a COPYW command.

Sorry for not following your previous posts on that (I guess you already
explained the idea)...

Regards,
Torsten