[Coco] CoCoNet status

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sun Dec 21 12:49:04 EST 2008

My further thought along the emulator line was that there could be a
repository of games and apps all on DSK images located out on the internet
and sorted in a very strict manner.  I carry VCC around on a thumb drive
with some DSK images and that would free me to have access to a whole
repository of images from any net connected pc.  Could prove a fun project
as it develops over time.

Appreciate all the things you do for the community Roger, you help to keep
things alive and push the envelope....

Tom